LEVEL 2 HACCP
More learners achieve a HACCP qualification for caterers with Highfield than any other awarding orgnisation in the UK.
We’ve been food safety experts for over 30 years now. And that’s down to the work of company chairman Richard Sprenger, one of the leading writers globally on the subject of food safety.
Bringing together all that expertise, we’ve written this market-leading qualification to be ideal for caterers/food manufacturers who are already working in HACCP teams and those who are preparing to work in the industry.
Training is available in two options:
- Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing (RQF)
Topics covered in Catering include:
- Knowing the procedures required to develop food safety management systems based on HACCP principles
- How to develop these systems based on HACCP principles
Topics covered in Food Manufacturing include:
- Procedures required to develop HACCP
- how the principles of HACCP are applied in a food production environment